6/18/2011

it's a full time job.








vest - from a friend, white top - monki, necklaces - h&m and hema, bag - vintage, jeans - bershka, shoes - sasha.

I have been working my head off lately, all these tests and quizes and exam week is comming up again. But all the hard work brings good results, allthough I would rather celebrate the graduation with my friends. I am happy to have weekend for now, allthough my weekend consists out of nothing but learning. I am looking so much forward to my holiday to Africa which is in 3 weeks already.

I want to thank you all for following me and leaving all these comments, they make me very happy! 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for your great work and… this Blog is a really pleasant surprise! Keep up the good work!
    motorcycle helmets

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen