5/04/2011

you're the only light I ever saw.











jeans - zara, bag - pimkie, shirt - topshop (from a friend), blazer - h&m, bracelets - presents from friends, earrings - asos.com.

Let's just celebrate today. Why? Because it is today. I think we should enjoy the perfect moments like I just had here today, I was cycling with a friend of mine, and the weather was perfect, not too hot not too cold. We were on a very lonely road and we had so much fun. I just loved it, I wish every day was as relaxing and fun as today. I am just enjoying my holiday so much!

x

pictures by emma.

12 opmerkingen:

  1. wat ben je toch mooi! love your outfit!
    wij moeten ook snel even meeten! als ik m'n examens heb overleefd gaan we even los met onze camera's allrightie? xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat heb jij een geweldige blog zeg! :D
    heel leuk gedaan !

    ik ga je gezellig volgen ;)
    volg je mij terug?

    xoxo

    http://wonderfull-x.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke outfit,ik vind alles eigenlijk leuk maar vooral je bloesje,combinatie van de armbanden en de schoenen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i really like your blog.
    check out mine:)
    hope you will follow me :)

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. great outfit :)
    http://go-blonde.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a happy post! And the photographs are beautiful too! I adore your bracelet!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. very sweet joyful pics.. you're really right. we should enjoy every moment of our lives... :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. dankje pop! wat een leuke foto's weer (:
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Lovely outfit!You're so cute!
    Visit my blog!We can follow each other!
    xo
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen