5/27/2011

she's got it all










leather aviator - asos.com, blouse h&m, necklace - accessorize, rings - h&m, asos.com, trousers -zara, shoes - h&m.

I just wanted to say: I love this blue colour and the fabric of this blouse. It just gives a feeling of luxury which I love.  I had so much fun with my friend making these pictures, I was so scared of the cows, I really thought they wanted to attack me. I am just not really an animal kind of person, allthough I think dogs are really nice and cats are beautifull animals too.

x

pictures made by emma.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. you look very nice!!! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Inderdaad een mooie blouse en leuk in combinatie met je juwelen!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely blog ! Follow ..I'm glad to follow back:)


    http://ina-tina.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow super! :)
    follow each other? x
    fashion-is-forever.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik hou ook echt van die kleur! Leuke blog ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hele gave schoenen en blousje ! Hele mooie outfit xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wow...this outfit is fantastic....
    I like your blog...
    if you want we could follow each other...
    let me know... ;)
    xoxo2befab

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen