5/03/2011

If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger.







blouse Vero Moda (old),  suede jacket - from a friend, jeans - zara, nailpolish - h&m, shoes - h&m

I am enjoying my holiday so much! I don't really feel like doing anything, just chilling with my friends. Untill now all I have actually really done is celebrating queensday. I wake up as late as possible and then dress up and go to a friend. Today was the first time I actually wore my new shoes to the city, and they don't hurt at all! I am so happy with them. I love the combination of the pastels in my blouse and the olive green of the shoes. Don't you agree?

x

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Je schoenen zijn inderdaad mooi, top dat ze fijn lopen. En vakantie is heerlijk!
    Liefs xxMieyou

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauw de schoenen zijn echt prachtig! ik wil ze oook! waar zijn ze van?
    Mooie foto's hoor
    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. waauw ze zijn echt heel erg leuk, had ik niet verwacht h&m hihi:P

    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i like your outfit!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I've just painted my toes this beautiful colour this morning. :) Ahahaha.

    You look gorgeous hun, love the outfit. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen