3/10/2011

the effects





T-shirt Zara, Leather Jacket Asos, Scarf Vero Moda, Jeans Zara, Wedges H&M.

Imagine what it's like to be an identical twin, always people comparing you, looking for differences and saying the wrong name. I am a twin but not an identical twin, I have a brother, eventhough, I heard the question is it nice to be a twin or who's older often enough. But said that, it don't mind being a twin, since I can fill two closets, one for me and one for my brother and we can come along very well. 

x

7 opmerkingen:

  1. car wat een geweldige outfit! spreek je snel chick! xoxo nina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love that star top! Looks nice with the jacket! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke outfit!!
    Ik volg je! Hoop dat je mij ook wil volgen!

    X Kelly
    www.fashionandotherloves.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love our outfit. You look cozy and chic. And thats cool that you have a twin brother!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Cute! I love the top! Great leather jacket too :)

    www.themoptop.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen